Benefits for our members and their clients
The core principles of Lawyers Cooperation are:
- each member’s excellence at business law in their region
- the commitment to excellent, partner-led service to all clients, and
- building strong professional relationships between members.
We are always looking to increase our membership with European business law firms who share similar views.
Based on the above principles each member and their clients have access to an international business law resource to better serve their clients. This involves an exchange of business between members, but at our centre is this support for each other’s clients.
In these ways we can provide a new dimension to your practice. Further, the more time you invest in getting to know your fellow members, the more valuable the network will be to your business.
Our members have access to shared knowledge and best practice throughout the network. Separate from acting for clients on specific matters, each member is encouraged to support their fellow members by offering free access to ‘local’ knowledge, in order that we can each better assist our clients.
What can your membership of Lawyers Cooperation provide to your clients?
- Access to international expertise from law firms who have a high client service commitment
- Comparable skill levels to international law firms
- Access to a partner or principal who takes direct personal responsibility and will be involved in providing the services to you (as applicable) and your client
- Budgeted costs to be agreed (within boundaries) with your client in advance of any engagement without the premiums sometimes associated with international law firms
- Access to local knowledge both in respect to domestic laws and business culture
- Treatment as an important client to professionals who run their own firms and place great importance on looking after their clients´ interests
- The ability to access accounting expertise delivered in conjunction with the legal services (usually through our association with PrimeGlobal)